Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ideal writing enviornment

             My ideal writing environment, would definitely be in the most quiet place I could find. For example, the library, in an empty room, outside in a calm park. After I have my perfect spot I need some motivation to actually write, so preferably I would like to write before I was going to do something I actually like doing. When I know that all I need to do is write one little paper and then I get to go play football, racquetball, or go out with friends, I become highly motivated to do the work I need to. When I have the perfect spot and the perfect time of the day, I need a certain type of music going. It can't be some loud rap or hard metal music, It has to be soft and soothing. For example I love to listen to some Coldplay or Mumford and sons on a very low volume so I am still able to concentrate. The music thing just sets the mood and lets me really want to focus in and get it done. After all that is set and ready I would definitely need to be just a little bit hungry, like the kind you get in between meals. Then I would need a cold beverage on hand, doesn't matter what it is, could be water could be a beer. Then a nice full filling snack, like some trail mix or cheese crackers that i can savor for the length of my writing time. After that I am set to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment