Tuesday, December 6, 2011

web presence

I think that my presence on the web is a good one I do not have much stuff on the web that people other than my friends and family can easily view. Basically all i have is my facebook and twitter accounts. On these accounts i really do not post very many things, and when i do they are mostly for positive. I do not just post things to make people mad or try and get likes or comments. I do not think it is smart for people to just post things on the internet without thinking about them first. People are just to willy nillie with all of their information on the internet these days. I am not interested in getting raped by a crazy freak. That is just not my style. People really should be more careful on the internet. They can do this by making their facebook private. they should take their phone numbers off of their page and they should definately take off where they live if they have information available to anyone other than the people that they know.

No comments:

Post a Comment