Monday, November 7, 2011

my google

When I google my name several things come up. The first thing you see that comes up on the google results is my blogging profile. When you click on this link, you can definitely see that it is my profile, and it is what i am writing on this current moment. The second thing that comes up is a facebook profile, of some random guy that lives in Ohio. Although he has the exact same name as me, it is definitely not my facebook profile. The third link that comes up is my basketball profile that is located on max reps. It is what my high school basketball team used to keep track of stats and see what other teams looked like on paper. On this website you can see that i was pretty good at basketball and that i played for 3 seasons at Wright Christian Academy. With all of this information, if soeone were to google my name they would assume that i am a college student that likes to blog (or has to) that played basketball. All of these things are things that make impressions on all sorts of different kinds of people. I think that are pretty good things though, and would likely make a good first impression on anyone that was just happening to google me for some reason. One of the reasons that all of this info is good, is because i am a model citizen who does not really do anything wrong. I am the perfect person.

No comments:

Post a Comment